Sunday, November 30, 2008

My lucky number? Why?

I can not believe it. Ingrid just came for a quick visit.. For a few days she has been acting so strange, sending me messages with: hey, what is your lucky number and things like that. And when I've asked her what she is going to do with this information, she just talks it away.
However, not this very evening she showed up at my entering door, with her hands on her back so I can't see them. Then she talks nervously and very over consentrated, trying to keep my nosy nose away. At the end she could not hold it anymore because of my curiosity.
So she says: Oda, I have to give you your christmas present now! Me: *big surprised face* Why? it's not even december yet. *all strange thoughts going trough my mind. Maybe it's something i must eat because it will be old and uneatable?).I am a very conservative christmas person, I don't like to open my gifts early, I do not drink the real Grans Julebrus until December, and so on. Then she reach me a basked filled with presents, and says: I made you a christmas calender! So now you have one gift for each day to the 24th of December! Enjoy.

I was so shocked, I almost started to cry. No one has ever given me something like that. No one ever put so much energy into a christmas present. Oh my God.. This girl is so sweet, I love her so deeply.. Not because of the gift, but because she actually wanted to do something special for me, and that she enjoyed doing it. I feel so good and warm inside..

Now it's placed on the kitchen table, so that it will be the first thing I see every morning.

Thank you Ingrid. You are my Christmas Angel.

No comments: