Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bæret som ønsket å være en frukt.

I hate banan. I truly truly hate banana. It must be one of the most disgusting things that was ever created. Though, most of the people that walks on this eart like this awful gross yellow thing. And I love to criticize everyone who likes that awful fruit, which really isn't a fruit, it's only pretending, because it really is a berry.But what can I say. People like to be fooled. And I can't blame them.

But hey ^^ I still have friends though I hate bananas. I just love to confront them and start a huge discussion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Berry du liksom. :P

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Banana


Er dette enda en av dine "parsiman er ikke laget av mandler"-ting Oda ? :D

Anonymous said...

I eat 1 banana everyday! xD Basically just because I need to eat something right after I workout :-P

... but I still think they taste delicious!

- Birge da boy!