Sunday, June 8, 2008

-When you fall in love, all of the clichès in the world all of a sudden make sence.
-Why?
-Because the feeling of true happiness makes you accept it.
-How can you say that falling in love is true happiness when it sometimes doesn't last forever?
-Well. True happiness doesn't necessary need to last forever to be true. Sometimes the true moments in our lives only last for a few seconds, but inside we know that the feeling is true and that can keep us going on for a long time or just make us more miserabel. Though I think it's a feeling worth living for.
- However, if we have expirienced a feeling of true happiness and satisfaction, we will allways recognize it if we have it again.


Makes my mind bubble over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du har så dyper tanker Oda. Det er nesten skummelt. Makes my think...

- That guy over there

Anonymous said...

Makes me think***

I'm trøtt