Friday, June 20, 2008

Oda, The Flower Girl.

Oda the Flower Girl.
Sounds ironic? yes.
Jo, som de fleste vet så kommer jo våren, og med våren kommer sommerlukt, og det som skaper sommerlukt, kalles pollen. Pollen Equals tiny yellow corns(bumble bees also like to eat this shit), anyway, pollen comes with the wind from all the flowers, and crawls up your nose and into your eyes. Picture them as small monsters with pointy claws and tickely fur. If you are not allergic, this doesn't matter much to you, 'cause you won't even notice them. All you know is that it smells like summer and it makes you smile.
You may suggest something like: let's roll around on the lawn, or maybe let's pick some flowers and put it in some kind of colourful vase and place it on the kitchen table.
Well oh no, not for me. Not for the Flower Girl. No. You may rather suggest something like: hey, let's jump into that pond of acid!*big smile on the face*
And I might say yes, 'cause it's actually a more temting offer when you know what these beautiful and colourful "harmless" creatures can do to you.
And yes, I am one of these unlucky creatures walking earth. One of those who can not enjoy the smell of summer without having an emergency box with pills and liquids, and spray, and drops, in case that those small monsters will crawl up in my nose or my eyes.
I'm one of those who would prefer a acid bath instead of walking around in a beautiful garden.

Ironcally enough. Today. I've actually been working in my aunts greenhouse, but I did mostly outside work, like carrying stuff, flowers, helping custemors.. But I spent loads of time inside the Greenhouse also. but with pharmaceutical support ofcourse. I worked for four and a half houre, and when I started to reach the end, I felt the pollen monsters making themselfs ready to attack. So I went home, took a shower, and now I'm free again. I'm so happy that this allergy no longer is so bad as it used to be.

Because.
No one puts flowers on a Flowers grave.

No comments: