Sunday, May 20, 2007

dumdidam.

We all love him. The father of all the children.
The great guy. The cool guy.
The thing up in heaven who makes chaos down on earth because people can't make up their mind if they belive in the heaven frik or not.
But the good thing is, if you belive in god,jesus or whatever they call him, you can do what ever you want, rape, kill, steal,torture, and stuff like that, and then you come to heaven anyways, because you belive. You have an excause to do it. You put your life in the hands of something people disagree about. God wanted me to. It was the right thing to do. I have to obay.
The church people always had the power and people trust them. Think how many times they have used peoples mind.
Yeh, life is great, and God works in mysterious ways.

But there is something good about religion aswell.
It makes some people feel safe. It tells you that you are not alone in this world. They have always a place to go. And you have that thing about forgivness. But forgivness is a hard thing. I could never forgive anyone who had commited rape or something. I think there is a lot of mess when it comes to forgivness in the name of God.
I think it's better to look up to yourself and not a God, have your own opinions. But I guess for people who doesn't even have themselfs it's good to have someone or something.
But please. Just keep it to yourself. Don't forse me to see the light if I don't want to. I have my own ways to keep myself going on.

I think there is something more out there. But if it's a God that works in the way human created him, I'm not sure if I want to know.

No comments: